JANUARY 2021 UPDATE
We have consolidated our offices and are now seeing patients only at our Frankfort location, 21128 Washington Parkway, Frankfort, IL.
We are operating under the following guidelines provided by the federal and state authorities as well as the American Dental association:
. Social Distancing
. Temperatures taken upon entry
. Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
. Limiting non-essential visitors
. Iinstalled HIPAA filters in all of our operatories
. Enhanced sanitizing procedures for all office areas.
. New Enhanced CHECKIN GUIDELINES:
1. For now all of our desk business will be electronic, e-mail, regular mail or text messaging to avoid any congestion at the desk and maintaining social distancing.
2. Prior to a first visit a specific disclaimer of liability must be signed and in the file before any continued treatment at our office.
3. Once patients arrive in the parking lot they will call or text their arrival and receive instructions.
4. According to the guidelines, only the patient will be allowed in the office, and must appear with a mask to enter. A completed health questionnaire must be completed before each visit and a temperature check made before being allowed into the treatment area.
5. The reception area and waiting room will officially be closed, as not anyone other than the patient is allowed in the office. The tooth-brushing area will also be unavailable, so all oral hygiene must be done at home prior to the visit.